Monday, September 29, 2008

Much ado about..........

I have finally worked out what it is that I need to do when out riding for petrol money (ie. trying to earn $30 in an envelope). Simply put - all I need to do is bugger all. I just sit on the back all day, all through the flat sections, all through the mild undulations.

When it comes to the last 50 metres of the climb get out of the saddle and dance on those pedals.

Under no circumstances will I look around or acknowledge those that towed me up - in some cases I might even continue on into the horizon knowing the group with make a turn at the next intersection. Brilliant eh?

As a seperate note - I have been hitting the refresh button all day waiting for Gaz's post. He has a great story about some cycling guy who had some info about some cycling thing.

1 comment:

Gazman said...

Dazman,

I see you have been taking lessons from the Lawrence school of racing.