Thursday, September 25, 2008

A BIT OF TRIVIA, MY LOST REMOTE CONTROL



After a hard ride home I went to turn over the TV Channel to watch "two and a half men", and do you know I couldn't find the TV remote Control. What was I supposed to do? I certainly wasn't going to walk over the Rug and change the channel manually. So I scanned the coffee table, and the Floor. Had Daniel hidden it in his pile of Toys?No. I was getting a bit stressed as this had happened once before, that time I was forced to make Idle chit chat until the much loved remote was found. But this time was serious, "Today Tonight" was now winding up with their last dodgey builder story. Hang on, is that Col on TV with a hidden camera in his jacket framing the dodgey Builder?

Megs had now joined the hunt for the absent remote, then suddenly I heard the cry "Found it!", "Where was it?" I replied, "Under the cussion", came the response. Boy that was lucky I had better be careful now whilst I am not superstitious loosing it a third time would be stretching my luck.

1 comment:

Dazman said...

I really admire Col for making such a brave move.

Not only did he walk in the the builder's office unarmed but he could have potentially revealed that his 'mo' may actually be a stick on.

Anyway I am hugely relieved that you found the remote. I was really stressing out while reading this gripping saga. Never before has 'Found it' sounded so good.