Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bright TT - Prep.

Tour of Bright TT has always been considered, by myself, to be a winnable stage, well at least for a bit of pride among mates. I had intended on sneakily trying to steal this from the fellas however in light of some very impressive performances from the boys, I am clearly going to have to make so more obvious changes to my preparations.
So rather than solely relying on training harder I will be dropping the aluminium Giant TCR and adopting the services of Cadel's 2009 Canyon SPEEDMAX (pictures below).

g

Crikee there's been a lot of bicycle sponsoring deals going on between the protour teams. Looks like those who like to participate in the weekend 'cycling' fashion parades will have to head out and purchase some new teams kits to match there bike brands soon.

No comments: