Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday's Blog

Is it Friday yet???

I am absolutely knackered from training and racing last week so I have to admit that it's a struggle here at work. For the 1st time in a while I am looking forward to my day off the bike!! My calves will thank me later.

Track training is surprisingly tough. The short but regular bursts of energy take their toll by the time the 2.5 hour session is up. I think I need a KERS system!!!!

After receiving another of GazMan's W...... Alerts I was inspired to give myself a good story to write about. I wanted to talk about attacking the field, I wanted to talk about TT'ing my way to a solo victory but most of all I wanted to talk about a couple of hot babes commenting on my physique........... But then I realised - who really gives a S#%T.

I am going to keep my story in my head and let the W....... tell all the tales.

No comments: